An easy way to optimize Ubuntu
Many users think that Linux distributions are complicated to use, that is why it's never a bad idea to have a tool like Ubuntu Tweak, suitable for users of all levels, with which you can modify your favorite distribution, Ubuntu, to your own liking.
Configure Ubuntu very easily
Ubuntu Tweak is a tool that makes it easier to configure this operating system, in such a way that you can enjoy a totally customized Ubuntu. To do so, it provides quick and simple access to many system options that are usually hidden to the less experienced users.
Functions included in Ubuntu Tweak
Among the functionalities provided by Ubuntu Tweak we can point out the following:
- Control of the programs that start with the system.
- Easy installation of the most popular applications.
- Possibility to show/hide the starting screen, the icons of the mounted volumes and other desktop elements.
- Modification of the system's security options.
- Access to the configuration of Nautilus and GNOME.
- Adjustment of the energy management options.
- Cleaning of unnecessary packs and cache to free space.
If you would like to configure Ubuntu however you like, don't hesitate and download Ubuntu Tweak.
- Requires an active Internet connection to perform the installation.
- Compatible with Ubuntu.
Improve the aspct of Windows XP, and make it look like Ubuntu